Parents - Parent Advisory Council
The Parent Advisory Council (PAC) is an open group who represent the parents of the school. They meet regularly throughout the year and provide an opportunity for families to be involved in their child’s school life. The PAC provides parents/guardians with a voice to liaise with school staff, the Principal and the School Board in matters concerning education. School activities such as field trips are also supported by PAC fundraising. Your involvement is welcomed and encouraged.
Dates for PAC meetings are usually the second Wednesday of every month in the evening at 6:30 pm (see our schedule below). Childcare is provided.
Contact us: email@example.com
Lord Kelvin PAC Meeting Schedule for 2019-2020
- Wednesday, Sep 11th at 6:30 pm (new lunch program info and tasting session)
- Wednesday, Oct 9th at 6:30 pm
- Wednesday, Nov. 13th at 6:30 pm
- Wednesday, Jan. 8th at 6:30 pm
- Wednesday, Feb. 12th at 6:30 pm
- Wednesday, April 8th at 6:30 pm
- Wednesday, May 13th at 6:30 pm
- Wednesday, June 10th at 6:30 pm – Annual General Meeting