Parents - Parent Advisory Council
The Parent Advisory Council (PAC) is an open group who represent the parents of the school. They meet regularly throughout the year and provide an opportunity for families to be involved in their child’s school life. The PAC provides parents/guardians with a voice to liaise with school staff, the Principal and the School Board in matters concerning education. School activities such as field trips are also supported by PAC fundraising. Your involvement is welcomed and encouraged.
Dates for PAC meetings are usually the second Wednesday of every month in the evening at 6:30 pm (see our schedule below). Due to the current COVID situation we are unable to provide childcare.
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Lord Kelvin PAC Meeting Schedule for 2020-2021
- Wednesday, Oct 14th at 6:30 pm
- Wednesday, Nov. 4th at 6:30 pm
- Wednesday, Jan. 13th at 6:30 pm
- Wednesday, Feb. 10th at 6:30 pm
- Wednesday, April 14th at 6:30 pm
- Wednesday, May 12th at 6:30 pm
- Wednesday, June 9th at 6:30 pm – Annual General Meeting