Parents - Parent Advisory Council
The Parent Advisory Council (PAC) is an open group who represent the parents of the school. They meet regularly throughout the year and provide an opportunity for families to be involved in their child’s school life. The PAC provides parents/guardians with a voice to liaise with school staff, the Principal and the School Board in matters concerning education. School activities such as field trips are also supported by PAC fundraising. Your involvement is welcomed and encouraged.
Dates for PAC meetings are usually the second Tuesday of every month in the evening at 7:00 pm (see our schedule below). There is no PAC meeting in December because of Christmas holidays and no PAC meeting in March because of Spring Break.
Meetings are being held online using MS Teams. The link to the MS Teams meeting will be posted on the Kelvin PAC Facebook page.
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Lord Kelvin PAC Meeting Schedule for 2022-23
- Tuesday, Oct 18th at 7:00 pm (in-person)
- Tuesday, Nov. 8th at 7:00 pm (online)
- Tuesday, Jan. 10th at 7:00 pm (in-person)
- Tuesday, Feb.
14th28th at 7:00 pm (in-person and online)
- Tuesday, April 11th at 7:00 pm (in-person)
- Tuesday, May 9th at 7:00 pm (online)
- Tuesday, June 13th at 7:00 pm – Annual General Meeting (in-person)