Parents - Parent Advisory Council
The Parent Advisory Council (PAC) is an open group who represent the parents of the school. They meet regularly throughout the year and provide an opportunity for families to be involved in their child’s school life. The PAC provides parents/guardians with a voice to liaise with school staff, the Principal and the School Board in matters concerning education. School activities such as field trips are also supported by PAC fundraising. Your involvement is welcomed and encouraged.
Dates for PAC meetings are usually the second Wednesday of every month in the evening at 6:30 pm (see our schedule below). Childcare is provided.
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Lord Kelvin PAC Meeting Schedule for 2018-2019
- Wednesday, Oct. 10th at 6:00 pm (potluck supper)
- Wednesday, Nov. 14th at 6:30 pm
- Wednesday, Jan. 9th at 6:30 pm
- Wednesday, Feb. 13th at 6:30 pm – CANCELLED due to snow
- Wednesday, April 10th at 6:30 pm
- Wednesday, May 8th at 6:30 pm
- Wednesday, June 12th at 6:30 pm – Annual General Meeting